1. Orientation/Retreat – Get to know each other and talk about personal challenges and the strength in a team; pushing others to be successful.
2. City Government Day – Educate our youth on what it takes to run a city, issues that we face as a community and how our city leaders address those issues.
a. Water resources
d. City Council
3. Mentorship/Human Services Day – Hear about the journey of leadership from mentors in the Lawton Fort Sill Community and learn about services provided to those in need.
4. Education Day – Educational Opportunities – Leadership Characteristics. Preparing our community (youth/adults) to address issues in Southwest Oklahoma.
5. MLK Day of Service – Hands-on service project in the community.
6. State Capitol Day – Issues at a state level.