A Community Leadership Development Program
Leadership Lawton-Fort Sill has been established to promote
individual leadership skills that will better serve our community.
Attendance at orientation and the retreat is mandatory. Class members are expected to attend every session in its entirety. Absence from more than two (2) sessions, by any class member during the class session year could result in dismissal from the program without refund of tuition. The dismissed individual may reapply for a future class.
Tuition is $695.00. A $25.00 (non-refundable) application fee is due with your application. Upon receipt of your acceptance letter, you are committed to the full tuition payment, which is due before orientation. After orientation, no tuition will be refunded.
Class sessions are usually one full day (8 am to 5 pm) per month; however, some exceptions may occur. Regardless of the number of class hours per session, all class members are expected to attend the full session. In addition, class members will be scheduled to meet monthly in small groups for mentoring sessions.
Refer to the golden rules for more details.
TENTATIVE CLASS TOPICS
Topics will include relevant community issues and concerns – Economic Development, Education, Fort Sill and National Security, Health Services, The Arts, Government-City, State and Federal, Criminal Justice, Human Services, and Leadership Training.
- Complete each section fully.
- Limit answers to space available.
- Application must be typed (a computer-generated application may be submitted, provided the exact structure and format of this form is followed – use 10 or 12 point font).
- Any application deviating from this form shall not be considered for selection.
- Application must be signed by the applicant and his/her employer.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee must be included with your application (purchase orders acceptable).
- Submit your original application with tuition to:
Leadership Lawton-Fort Sill
P.O. Box 6754
Lawton, OK 73506
- Leadership Lawton-Fort Sill is open to all adult applicants who reside in SW Oklahoma.
- Application deadline is June 30, 2017.
- Personal interviews may be conducted at the discretion of the LLFS Selection Committee.
- Candidates selected will be notified by August 1.
Participants will be chosen by the Leadership Selection Committee based upon the information provided on this application. Leadership Lawton-Fort Sill does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion or national origin. Representation will be sought from a cross-section of the community. Due to limited class size, applicants who are not selected are encouraged to reapply for the next Leadership class.
Please e-mail Applications and questions to Applications@llfsok.com